ngi-2019-07 - [NGI-2019-07] 3/16/20 NetBox webinar!

Subject: NGI Community Planning Workshop - 07-2019

[NGI-2019-07] 3/16/20 NetBox webinar!

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Karl Newell <>, "Grimes, Greg" <>, Ryan Harden <>, Kris Steinhoff <>
  • Subject: [NGI-2019-07] 3/16/20 NetBox webinar!
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 14:22:49 +0000

Hi All,
As announced earlier, there will be a NetBox webinar on Monday, March 16 at 3:00 ET (see below for description). Everyone is welcome at this webinar. We had earlier planned to have a hands-on workshop at the Internet2 Global Summit but, because the Global Summit has been cancelled, we have cancelled the workshop. Look for details regarding a workshop at the Internet2 TechEX. And, in the meantime, we hope that you will join us for the webinar. Thanks.
Linda