ngi-2019-07 - [NGI-2019-07] 8/28/19 First Internet2 IRR Q/A office hours, 3:00 ET

Subject: NGI Community Planning Workshop - 07-2019

[NGI-2019-07] 8/28/19 First Internet2 IRR Q/A office hours, 3:00 ET

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [NGI-2019-07] 8/28/19 First Internet2 IRR Q/A office hours, 3:00 ET
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:51:46 +0000

Hi,
Thanks to all attendees of the Merit RADb webinar on 8/21/19. Merit provided a great step-by-step tutorial of using RADb and we received many questions during the webinar. Over the next several weeks during office hours sessions, Internet2 staff and community experts will address questions regarding Internet Routing Registries (IRR), new requirements to document routing policies by Google and others, etc. The first office hours session is schedule for August 28, 2019 at 3:00 ET. See below for details and, as always, please let me know what questions you have. Thanks.
Linda

Internet2 IRR Q/A office hours are scheduled for 28-Aug-2019 3pm ET

Internet2 is hosting a Q/A session, with advisors from the community and Internet2 staff, to address questions and comments related to new requirements to document routing policies via IRRs. Internet2 staff will provide an introduction to the topic during the first 15 minutes. The balance of the hour will be dedicated to addressing questions and comments from those attending. The session will be recorded and made available. We also intend to offer additional sessions, approximately one per week, over the next 4-8 weeks, depending on need.

Logistics for the webinar:

Steve Wallace is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: IRR office hours Q/A
Time: Aug 28, 2019 03:00 PM America/Indiana/Indianapolis

Join Zoom Meeting
https://internet2.zoom.us/j/425739300

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,425739300# US (New York)
+16699006833,,425739300# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 425 739 300
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aoVMYfuoU

Join by SIP

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
103.122.166.55 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
207.226.132.110 (Japan)
Meeting ID: 425 739 300

Join by Skype for Business
https://internet2.zoom.us/skype/425739300
Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615