ngi-2019-07 - [NGI-2019-07] Thanks for attending 2019 Community Architects' Workshop and Survey

Subject: NGI Community Planning Workshop - 07-2019

[NGI-2019-07] Thanks for attending 2019 Community Architects' Workshop and Survey

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [NGI-2019-07] Thanks for attending 2019 Community Architects' Workshop and Survey
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 19:43:21 +0000

Hi,
Thank you for attending the 2019 Community Architects’ Workshop last week in Minneapolis. We are grateful to you for your participation and input. If something has occurred to you since the workshop last week about our discussions, we would welcome your comments at any time. The links to the various resources that I sent during the workshop will remain active.

We are asking that you take just a few minutes to complete the workshop survey found here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9JMTTCR
Your responses and comments will help us improve future workshops. Also, if you have comments, I would be pleased to talk with you.

We will have a post-workshop report and webinar in the coming weeks so watch for those announcements. Thanks again. We are grateful for your input last week.

Regards,
Linda
—
Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615

  • [NGI-2019-07] Thanks for attending 2019 Community Architects' Workshop and Survey, Linda Roos, 07/24/2019