netsec-sig - [Security-WG] Next Working Group meeting time?

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

[Security-WG] Next Working Group meeting time?

  • From: Adair Thaxton <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Security-WG] Next Working Group meeting time?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 21:32:26 +0000

Dave asked about our next meeting on the NTAC call today, so we are obliging!
Time before the holidays is getting short, so I gave you plenty of options.

https://doodle.com/poll/rkx9htb356swd4ym?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Hope you can make some of these times! They're all in East Coast Best Coast
time.

Adair

  • [Security-WG] Next Working Group meeting time?, Adair Thaxton, 11/10/2020