netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] Is BGP safe for your ISP?

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] Is BGP safe for your ISP?

  • From: A N <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] Is BGP safe for your ISP?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:52:36 +0000

Much as I love the spirit of this page, my hunch is absolutely no one comes back with anything other than FAIL. My ISP is a fail.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 1:43 PM Jesse Bowling <> wrote:
Looks like this got put out (Cloudflare I think), and I just ran across:

Curious how others appear...My ISP (Duke, while on VPN) shows up as not secure.

Cheers,

JesseĀ
--
Jesse Bowling
ITSO::Security Architect & CSIRT Program Manager