netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] August update

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] August update

  • From: Adair Thaxton <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] August update
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 16:58:17 +0000

And of course, I forgot to add - the Call For Participation for Global
Summit is still open! We had a lot of great proposals for TechEx, in
all tracks (Advanced Networking seems to have had to cut the majority of
their talk times to 20-30 minutes, to fit everyone in!), which is
fantastic. We hope to have a similarly strong program for Global
Summit, with your help!

Adair