netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] Junos min-ttl and as regex backref feature

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] Junos min-ttl and as regex backref feature

  • From: Jeff Bartig <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] Junos min-ttl and as regex backref feature
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 21:50:49 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:11SKyRcjZdAwJ/rJyuYymMfMlGMj4u6mDksu8pMizoh2WeGdxcSyYR7h7PlgxGXEQZ/co6odzbaO6Oa4ASQp2tWoiDg6aptCVhsI2409vjcLJ4q7M3D9N+PgdCcgHc5PBxdP9nC/NlVJSo6lPwWB6nK94iQPFRrhKAF7Ovr6GpLIj8Swyuu+54Dfbx9HiTahb75+Ngm6oRnMvcQKnIVuLbo8xAHUqXVSYeRWwm1oJVOXnxni48q74YBu/SdNtf8/7sBMSar1cbg2QrxeFzQmLns65Nb3uhnZTAuA/WUTX2MLmRdVGQfF7RX6XpDssivms+d2xSeXMdHqQb0yRD+v6bpgRh31hycdLzM382/ZhMx+g61UvhyvuhJ/zIzIb4GUL/dxZL/RcskASmZdRMtdSipMCZ68YYsVCOoBOP5VoY3jqFsAoxu1GBShC/n1yj9Uh3/20rAx3uMjEQ7dxgMgBc4OsHXbrNjuNacSV/y1w7fSzTXFcfxWxSnx5JLWfR88vPGBRLR9etffx0koEgPKlFSQqYr9MjONyOsCrXKb7+tmVeKglmEosBt9rSSoxscpjITCm4Ebykjc+Cln2ok5OcC0RUtmbdK5DZddsi+aOoRqTs8+Rmxlujg1x7IFtJO+eSUG1ogryhDHZ/Cab4SF7QjvWPieLDp2nn5pZb2yihWo/US9yODwS8+520tQoCVfiNnDrHUN2gTT6seZTvt9+V+s1y6T2g7U9u1JL1k4mLTCJZI827IwkYEcvlrZEi/xhUX2kLSZdkI5+uiu9uvreK3mpoWbN49olA7xLrgums24AeQ+KAQOWHWb+fi41L3k+k35Q69GgeExkqncqJzaJMIbqbClAwJNzIos8QqzAyqj3dgFgHULMVdIeByIgoT1J13DJfL1AumwjlmvlTpmwu7KMqHvD5nVK3jMirbhfbJz605GzwozyMhS55BPBb4bOvLzRk7xtNPDAx84NQy03/joCM971owARWKDHLWVP73Pvl+V/u4vOfWDZJcJuDbhLPgo/+XugmElll8AZ6mp3IcXaXChEvVoLEWUen7sgtYaEWcWpQoyUvbmiFyEUT5PeXmyRaQ86S8nCI64F4vMWJ2igKHSlBu8S59KZUhPClmWCTHpcJ+PHfsBcCuPJolsniFXe6KmTtoD2B+g/CXz0aZmIaKA+CcRr47i2/B04fHejxc/6WYyAsiAhTLeB1pol38FEmdllJt0plZwnw+O
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hi John,

Yes, I would be supportive of these features.  I'd prioritize the back reference feature higher, since it is something that isn't possible today, while GTSM is possible, but not as easy as it could be.

Jeff