netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] I2 - Blocking Ports on the backbone?

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] I2 - Blocking Ports on the backbone?

  • From: Chris Wopat <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] I2 - Blocking Ports on the backbone?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 12:35:35 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:JKmTWxTRoiPh75tUXwoVPjH5Edpsv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa6yYRWN2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyK6/umATRIyK3CmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TW94jEIBxrwKxd+KPjrFY7OlcS30P2594HObwlSizexfb1/IA+qoQnNq8IbnZZsJqEtxxXTv3BGYf5WxWRmJVKSmxbz+MK994N9/ipTpvws6ddOXb31cKokQ7NYCi8mM30u683wqRbDVwqP6WACXWgQjxFFHhLK7BD+Xpf2ryv6qu9w0zSUMMHqUbw5Xymp4qF2QxHqlSgHLSY0/nzJhMx+jKxVoxyvqBJwzIHWfI6bO/t+c7jBfd4YX2dNQtpdWiJDD466coABD/ABPeFdr4TluVYOrQG+BQi3BOjyyjBIgWf20rcm0+88FgzH0gsgH8oUv3TIt9j0OqYSUfupw6nO0zrDc+la2THj54jUax0sp+yHU7x3ccrU00YvFgXFg02SqYz4OTOV1/wNvHaB7+Z6U+KglXInpxlwojex2scshJPFhoUPylDL8yhy3YU7JcWgRUJmfdKpH4Fcui6YOodsTM4vQntktDsnxrAEoZK3YjQGxIg6yxPaZPGIbZSE7xf+WOqNPTt0mHdodK+jixqv9EWtz/PwW8+p21hQtCVFiMPDtnUV2hzT9MeHTvx981+51zuT0A7f9v9ILVkpm6TDNpIt27kwmYENvkjZGS/2hVn2g7SRdkU5/Oin9v7rYq38pp+bK497lB3xMrgvmsy4B+Q0KA8OX3WH+eS4073j+k75TK9Wgf0xl6nVqJHaJcIFqa6lGwJZz5ov5hmlAzqp0tkUh3cKIVNfdB6akoTkOUnCIPXiAve+h1Ssni1rx/fDPrD5DJTNKWDDn639fbtm5U9cyREzwsxZ551KFrENOvTzVVHttNDAFB82LxS0w/r7CNV6zo4eQnyADbOEMKPIsF+I+uIuL/CCZY8aozv9L/kl5+XyjX8ih1MRZ6ip3Z0LaH+mBPRmJVuWYWbyjtsbD2gFoxc+H6TWjwiZXDVOfXeuTucj6Rk6Dp6rF4HOWtrrjbCcjwmhGZgDTWBcC0vELnDwfpnMD+gLcCuOCtBgiTcCWKTnTYI9g0L9/DTmwqZqe7KHshYTsojugYB4
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99