netsec-sig - [Security-WG] 2/23/16 DDoS Mitigation Strategies with OARnet webinar, 2:30 ET

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

[Security-WG] 2/23/16 DDoS Mitigation Strategies with OARnet webinar, 2:30 ET

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, network-connectors <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Jen Leasure <>
  • Subject: [Security-WG] 2/23/16 DDoS Mitigation Strategies with OARnet webinar, 2:30 ET
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:17:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Connectors and Network Members,

On behalf of Internet2 Network Services, the Internet2 Security Working Group and The Quilt, I am pleased to announce that on Tuesday, February 23, 2:30-3:30 ET, we will have a webinar led by Mark Beadles and Kevin Nastase of OARnet. Mark and Kevin will describe the strategies that OARnet uses to mitigate DDoS attacks. Below are the call details.  Please make your calendars and plan to join us. Let me know what questions you have and we look forward to hearing you on the call. Thanks.
Linda

Adobe Connect Information:
If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:
Test your connection:
Get a quick overview:

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.

Phone Bridge Information:
+1-734-615-7474
Access code: 0193472

--
Linda Roos
Sr. Director, State and Regional Networks

  • [Security-WG] 2/23/16 DDoS Mitigation Strategies with OARnet webinar, 2:30 ET, Linda Roos, 01/26/2016