netsec-sig - [Security-WG] Firewall on Demand Docker container

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

[Security-WG] Firewall on Demand Docker container

  • From: Karl Newell <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Security-WG] Firewall on Demand Docker container
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 05:29:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

For those interested, I put together a Docker container for the Firewall on Demand GEANT project mentioned a few times previously.
This is a work in progress and the current container has the software + dependencies installed with configuration to get all the pieces working together but nothing further (I.e., Shibboleth is not configured, default database tables not created, no Netconf configuration).
I am not supporting this in any official Internet2 capacity but comments (and pull requests) are welcome.

Docker:

GitHub page for FoD:

Documentation for FoD:

Cheers,
Karl

--
Karl Newell
Cyberinfrastructure Security Engineer

  • [Security-WG] Firewall on Demand Docker container, Karl Newell, 11/24/2015