netsec-sig - [Security-WG] Next NTAC Security WG Conference Call Aug 27

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

[Security-WG] Next NTAC Security WG Conference Call Aug 27

  • From: Paul Howell <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Security-WG] Next NTAC Security WG Conference Call Aug 27
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:22:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the security working group, I¹d like to announce that we have
a meeting scheduled for Thursday, Aug 27 at 2pm EDT.

Please call 1-734-615-7474 with the access code 0175904

The agenda for our meeting is:

1. Agenda bash
2. Discusion concerning takeaways from Rutgers¹ incident, and how that
might drive our focusŠ
3. Discus the potential for vendor presentations (which vendors, how it is
framed to the vendors, etc).
4. IU plans to conduct a DDoS tabletop earlier in August, ssw can report
basic findings
5. Agree on next steps

Please send regrets to

(Steve Wallace, working group chair)

Regards.
Paul Howell
Chief Cyberinfrastructure Security Officer
Internet2
100 Phoenix Drive
Suite 111
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
(o) 734-352-4212

  • [Security-WG] Next NTAC Security WG Conference Call Aug 27, Paul Howell, 08/11/2015