netplus-info - [netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ CloudProud™ Webinar - 3/28/14 - 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT - Save the Date !

Subject: NET+ Information newsletter

[netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ CloudProud™ Webinar - 3/28/14 - 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT - Save the Date !

  • From: NET+ Administration <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ CloudProud™ Webinar - 3/28/14 - 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT - Save the Date !
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:06:20 -0400

SAVE THE DATE - March 28, 2014

Resource and Staffing for Cloud Computing:
How Is Your Workforce Evolving to Meet This New Environment?

Dear NET+ Participants --

Please hold the date:    Wednesday, March 28, 2014, at 1:00pm EDT / 10:00am PDT for our next Internet2 NET+ CloudProud™ webinar!

Thomas Dugas will give his presentation, "Resource and Staffing for Cloud Computing: How Is Your Workforce Evolving to Meet This New Environment?"  This webinar will be a continuation of the resource and staffing session he held at the EDUCAUSE Baltimore Connect Event 2014.

As the Head of the Planning and Project Management Office and Associate Director for Computing Services Carnegie Mellon University, Tom Dugas plays an important role in leading a number of organizations in the Computing Services organization including: Project Management, Service Management, Communication and Documentation Services, Web Services, Application Services, and Education Services. Additionally, Tom is responsible for building collaboration and partnerships with our Distributed Technology Groups within Carnegie Mellon and oversees the coordination of Computing Services' Student Information Exchange.

This is a great opportunity to hear and ask Thomas your questions.  Even though this is a ‘Listen Only’ webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask questions via the Adobe Connect Chat Room.   Another email will be coming soon with the webinar and phone connection information.   However, for updates of our Internet2 NET+ CloudProud™ Events, please visit our main page at:

And, as always, if you have questions or would like more information, visit http://www.internet2.edu/netplus or email us at:   .

We look forward to talking with you on March 28th and answering your questions to help you use cloud services.

Sincerely,

Tony Ryan
Internet2 NET+ Services

 |  www.internet2.edu

To unsubscribe from a list, do the following:

1. From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to
2. In the subject line of your email, type in: unsubscribe
3. Leave the message body blank

  • [netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ CloudProud™ Webinar - 3/28/14 - 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT - Save the Date !, NET+ Administration, 05/12/2014