netplus-info - [netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ and the 2014 Internet2 Global Summit

Subject: NET+ Information newsletter

[netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ and the 2014 Internet2 Global Summit

  • From: NET+ Administration <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ and the 2014 Internet2 Global Summit
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 13:22:15 -0400

It has been another great year for Internet2 NET+ Services!  And, we are happy that we will see many of you at the 2014 Internet2 Global Summit in Denver, Colorado from April 6 – April 10, 2014.

For those who are attending, here is some helpful information about the Internet2 NET+ Initiative at this year's Global Summit:

1) The service sessions provide community members a unique opportunity to learn about individual Internet2 NET+ cloud services and applications from peers who’ve led the service validations and development of these offerings and implemented them on their own campuses as well as from the NET+ service providers. These forums are your chance to interact with community cloud service implementations.

2) The Internet2 NET+ Initiative isn’t a technology solution; it’s a portfolio and brokering process developed by the community for the community that enables us to work together in a new way, providing a framework for the research and education (R&E) community.  Come and learn more about this initiative at the Global Summit.

3) Also, you can view the "Cloud, Trust, Identity and Middleware Applications" Track Sessions by visiting the Global Summit's Program Tracks page.   You can view the particular sessions for each day by clicking on daily links under the "Cloud, Trust, Identity and Middleware Application" description in the center of the page.

For those who cannot attend, we are pleased to share following  'netcast' schedule of NET+ related sessions listed below.    To learn more, simply click on the title of the event, and you will be linked to the Global Summit website regarding each event:

Monday, April 7, 2014

08:45 AM- 10:00 AM

Governor's Square 11

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

10:30 AM- 11:45 AM

Plaza Ballroom A/B/C

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

08:45 AM- 10:00 AM

Governor's Square 12

From 0 to 100,000: Insights from Box.com Rollout at Indiana and Michigan

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

01:15 PM- 02:30 PM

Governor's Square 12

We always look forward to coming together with our community, face-to-face, to share our ideas, thoughts, and plans for the future.   If you have any questions or ideas before you attend, please drop us a line at:

See you in Denver!

Sincerely,

The Internet2 NET+ Team

To unsubscribe from the netplus-info list, please do as follows:

1.  From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to .

2.  In the subject line of your email, type in: unsubscribe netplus-info

3.  Leave the message body blank.

  • [netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ and the 2014 Internet2 Global Summit, NET+ Administration, 04/03/2014