netplus-info - [netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ Status Webinar - 20131206 - Slide Deck and Recording links

Subject: NET+ Information newsletter

[netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ Status Webinar - 20131206 - Slide Deck and Recording links

  • From: NET+ Administration <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ Status Webinar - 20131206 - Slide Deck and Recording links
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 15:19:35 -0500

Thank you to everyone who attended today's Internet2 NET+ Status webinar!    A central Internet2 webpage will be coming soon to retrieve these most common requested materials.   For now, please navigate to the following links to retrieve them from today's webinar.

SLIDE DECK:

WEBINAR RECORDING:

NOTE:  You must have Adobe Flash installed on your computer/browser to view the video.

We hope to see you again at our next Internet2 NET+ Status webinar.

Best Regards,

Tony Ryan
Internet2 NET+ Services

 |  www.internet2.edu

To unsubscribe from a list, do the following:

1. From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to
2. In the subject line of your email, type in: unsubscribe
3. Leave the message body blank

  • [netplus-info] Internet2 NET+ Status Webinar - 20131206 - Slide Deck and Recording links, NET+ Administration, 12/06/2013