netplus-info - [netplus-info] SAVE THE DATE - Webinar - Internet2 @ EDUCAUSE - 10/9/2013 - 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT

Subject: NET+ Information newsletter

[netplus-info] SAVE THE DATE - Webinar - Internet2 @ EDUCAUSE - 10/9/2013 - 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT

  • From: NET+ Administration <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [netplus-info] SAVE THE DATE - Webinar - Internet2 @ EDUCAUSE - 10/9/2013 - 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:17:44 -0400

SAVE THE DATE!

WEBINAR – Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - 12:00pm ET / 9:00AM PT

Moving to the Cloud @ EDUCAUSE 2013

Dear Higher Education Colleague --

As part of our Cloud Proud and NET+ programs, the Internet2 NET+ team will present a 30-minute webinar preview of EDUCAUSE 2013 sessions about NET+ and helping higher education move to the cloud.

As you know, there are many challenges when committing to the cloud.  EDUCAUSE has many sessions about moving to the cloud and the Internet2 NET+ sessions will highlight many proven cloud solutions used by your peers to deliver value to your campus.

Sign on details and more information to come later this week.

If you have questions about moving to the cloud with Internet2 NET+, please visit www.internet2.edu/netplus or email us at .

We look forward to talking with you on October 9th!

Sincerely,

Tony Ryan
Internet2 NET+ Services

 |  www.internet2.edu

To unsubscribe from a list, do the following:

1. From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to

2. In the subject line of your email, type in: unsubscribe

3. Leave the message body blank

  • [netplus-info] SAVE THE DATE - Webinar - Internet2 @ EDUCAUSE - 10/9/2013 - 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT, NET+ Administration, 10/01/2013