netplus-info - [netplus-info] NET+ Amazon Web Services Data Transfer Surveys

Subject: NET+ Information newsletter

[netplus-info] NET+ Amazon Web Services Data Transfer Surveys

  • From: Andrew Keating <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [netplus-info] NET+ Amazon Web Services Data Transfer Surveys
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:56:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Internet2 NET+ Community:

As part of the service development process for the upcoming NET+ AWS program Internet2 would like to identify approximate levels of expected data transfer utilization within Amazon Web Services. The responses from these surveys will provide some very important insights into campus needs and inform our development of the NET+ AWS program. So, we would very much appreciate your consideration and feedback.

We have two surveys set up and would like those of you interested in or already using AWS to complete. These may be completed anonymously if you'd like (and you may skip any questions that do not apply) however if you'd like a follow up from Internet2 there is the ability to include your name and contact information. We request if you complete the Institutional survey to include your university name so we can filter and/or aggregate responses from multiple individuals at the same institution (though you may omit this information or generalize an institutional profile if you prefer).

For specific projects that might potentially (or already) utilize Amazon Web Services: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LFBB337

For the CIO / Institutional level estimating utilization of Amazon Web Services across your university : https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LBM6GJY

Finally, please forward to others in the research and education community who are interested in or already using Amazon Web Services.

Sincerely,

Andrew Keating
Program Manager, NET+ Services

  • [netplus-info] NET+ Amazon Web Services Data Transfer Surveys, Andrew Keating, 06/14/2013