netplus-info - [netplus-info] NET+ Main Events at 2013 Internet2 Annual Member Meeting

Subject: NET+ Information newsletter

[netplus-info] NET+ Main Events at 2013 Internet2 Annual Member Meeting

  • From: NET+ Administration <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [netplus-info] NET+ Main Events at 2013 Internet2 Annual Member Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:20:05 -0400

It has been a great year for NET+ Services!  We have listened to the whole community since the last member meeting in Fall 2012 and are pleased to share the “NET+ Main Events” being offered at our Annual Member Meeting, from April 21 – April 24, 2013 in Arlington, Virginia.

Listed below are the events.  To learn more, simply click on the title of the event, and you will be linked to the Internet2 website regarding each event:

Monday, April 22, 2013

4:30PM – 5:30PM

Salon J

Cloud Proud™ Development:

Mitigate Cloud Computing Risks Using Internet2 NET+ Agreements

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

9:00AM – 10:00AM

Salon E/F/G

Internet2 NET+ Update

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

12:30PM – 1:30PM

Salon E/F/G

Internet2 NET+ Cloud Services Working Group

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1:30PM – 2:30PM

Salon E/F/G

Cloud Proud™ Development:

Making your campus NET+ cloud ready, platform agnostic, and prepared

to design cloud aware applications

We always look forward to coming together with our community, face-to-face, to share our ideas, thoughts, and plans for the future.   If you have any questions or ideas before you attend, please drop us a line at:

See you soon in Virginia!

Sincerely,

The Internet2 NET+ Team

To unsubscribe from the netplus-info list, please do as follows:

1.  From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to .

2.  In the subject line of your email, type in: unsubscribe netplus-info

3.  Leave the message body blank.

  • [netplus-info] NET+ Main Events at 2013 Internet2 Annual Member Meeting, NET+ Administration, 04/19/2013