netbox-2020-03 - [netbox-2020-03] Important Registration Refund Information: Global Summit and Co-Located Workshops

Subject: WORKSHOP: NetBox Deep Dive

[netbox-2020-03] Important Registration Refund Information: Global Summit and Co-Located Workshops

  • From: Marie Modrell <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [netbox-2020-03] Important Registration Refund Information: Global Summit and Co-Located Workshops
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 16:37:02 +0000

Colleagues,

Pursuant to our earlier email, you are aware that in light of the current circumstances related to the rapidly evolving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Internet2 Global Summit, including all co-located workshops. The safety and well-being of our community colleagues, members, and staff continues to be our top priority, and we feel that it is impossible to provide a safe environment for Global Summit attendees at this time.

As detailed in the recent communication, Internet2 will be refunding your Global Summit registration fee.  Based on your method of payment at the time of registration, refunds will be handled pursuant to the processes outlined below.  Please refer to your email registration receipt if you are unsure of your method of payment. Upon completion, Internet2 will email you a refund receipt, as applicable.  Please note that you do not need to take any action at this time:

  1. If your registration fee was paid by credit card, the card provided at the time of registration will be refunded.

  1. If the invoice option was selected, and the invoice remains outstanding, we will cancel the invoice and no payment will be due.

  1. If the invoice option was selected and payment has been made, we will refund the method used to pay the invoice (credit card or check).

We hope to have all refunds issued within the next couple of weeks.  We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

If you have any further questions concerning your registration fee refund, please do not hesitate to reach out to

Marie Modrell, Associate Director, Community Events

Internet2

[She/Her]

100 Phoenix Drive, Suite 111

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

(734) 352-4997 Office | (734) 395-2742 Cell

(734) 913-4255 Fax