ndt-users - Re: NDT flash test auto-start

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: NDT flash test auto-start

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Alex Yarbrough <>
  • Cc: Daniel Schmidt <>, Aaron Brown <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: NDT flash test auto-start
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 09:25:52 -0400

Hey Alex,

There's not a specific "start test immediately" option, but the current HTML5 implementation is just _javascript_ so you could presumably do something like execute startTest() at the end of initializeTest().

If you could add an issue to the tracker, we could look into doing this properly.

Cheers,
Aaron