ndt-users - ndt test is not working over https when i test with java

Subject: ndt-users list created

ndt test is not working over https when i test with java

  • From: om prakash singh <>
  • To:
  • Subject: ndt test is not working over https when i test with java
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:07:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

After update ndt 3.7 version , ndt test is working fine over https when i
test with java , but for last

7 days when i test with java over https ndt test is not working. help me if
there is some issue with any plugin or any .js script pls guide me for solving
that problem

Thanks

  • ndt test is not working over https when i test with java, om prakash singh, 07/15/2015