ndt-users - GSoC'12 [Project Ideas]

Subject: ndt-users list created

GSoC'12 [Project Ideas]

  • From: Rishi Agarwal <>
  • To:
  • Subject: GSoC'12 [Project Ideas]
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:29:52 +0530

Hi Everyone,

I am Rishi Agarwal, a 3rd year undergraduate student. I am currently pursuing Integrated M. Tech in Mathematics & Computing from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
Last semester I developed a "Workflow based Booking System" in C using multithreading, socket programming using both TCP/IP and UDP protocols, daemon process among other things. I feel that I can use my experience with these technologies to work on the project "Research and prototype NDT tests using multiple TCP connections". I have passing familiarity with Network Measurement but have never worked on it.
As it is also a research project my maths skills could also be put to use.
Please guide me how should I go ahead with my proposal.
Thank You.

Regards,
--
Rishi Agarwal
3rd Year Undergraduate

  • GSoC'12 [Project Ideas], Rishi Agarwal, 03/29/2012