ndt-users - Re: compile error for Tcpbw100

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: compile error for Tcpbw100

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: compile error for Tcpbw100
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 07:26:16 -0500

Hi Matt;

Why not just start with the source code?

http://code.google.com/p/ndt/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FApplet

It does not seem constructive or wise to de-compile the java bytecode from a JAR when the source java is already available. Note that what you are looking for (Tcpbw100.java) is also available in the release of NDT:

http://software.internet2.edu/sources/ndt/ndt-3.6.4.tar.gz

Thanks;

-jason

On 3/7/11 4:45 AM,

wrote:
Hello,

I try to develop my own NDT server, developed the functionality from
web100 variables,

I try to compile tcpbw100.jar in order to develop my own server,

So first, I get Tcpbw100.jar in ndt package from internet2 , and unzip
the jar , de-compile the Java class programs /and generate the Java
source code files./

But when I compile the source code for example tcpbw100.java , I got
some error but I don’t modify the source code ,

Why error when compile the source code ?

# javac Tcpbw100.java

^

Tcpbw100.java:1055: illegal start of expression

goto _L1

^

Tcpbw100.java:1056: ';' expected

IOException ioexception2;

^

Tcpbw100.java:1056: not a statement

IOException ioexception2;

^

Tcpbw100.java:1057: not a statement

ioexception2;

^

Tcpbw100.java:1283: illegal start of expression

if(true) goto _L2; else goto _L1

^

Tcpbw100.java:1283: not a statement

if(true) goto _L2; else goto _L1

^

Tcpbw100.java:1283: 'else' without 'if'

if(true) goto _L2; else goto _L1

^

Tcpbw100.java:1283: illegal start of expression

if(true) goto _L2; else goto _L1

^

Tcpbw100.java:1283: ';' expected

if(true) goto _L2; else goto _L1

^

Tcpbw100.java:1285: not a statement

IOException ioexception1;

^

Tcpbw100.java:1285: ';' expected

IOException ioexception1;

^

Tcpbw100.java:1285: not a statement

IOException ioexception1;

^

Tcpbw100.java:1286: not a statement

ioexception1;

^

13 errors

Can anyone give me some hints on how to get web100 all variables every
times after measurement before to shown in applet?

Thanks and best regards,

Matt