ndt-users - Re: network.h:12: fatal error ?

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: network.h:12: fatal error ?

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: galuschka <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: network.h:12: fatal error ?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 07:32:20 -0500

Hi Galuschka;

Is there a reason you are using v3.5.0? 3.6.4 is the latest, I would suggest starting with that to be sure the code has the latest bugfixes and enhancements.

The configure/make routine in the package is designed to link and compile or recompile all of the necessary code including web100clt. This would be more efficient than trying to compile the code manually. If you are planning on making changes to web100clt, you can still use the makefile to recompile things and safe yourself a lot of headaches.

To address the problem you see below, try:

gcc -I /PATH/TO/I2UTIL -o web100clt web100clt.c

Note that if you proceed in this manner and address this include dependency, there may be lots more.

Thanks;

-jason