ndt-users - Re: ANL NDT v5.5.4b

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: ANL NDT v5.5.4b

  • From: Rich Carlson <>
  • To: Vincent Rogers <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: ANL NDT v5.5.4b
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:26:47 -0400

Vincent;

Did the files actually get installed in the /usr/local/ndt/janalyze dir? I just ran this command on one of my systems and while I got the same message, the files did get installed. I'll need to get someone to look into this.

BTW, the janalyze files are used to post-process the log files and their failure to install properly will not keep the NDT server from operating properly.

Rich