ndt-users - Need tcp buffer sizes in summary results

Subject: ndt-users list created

Need tcp buffer sizes in summary results

  • From: Chris Hawkinson <>
  • To: "Hao, Justin C" <>,Rich Carlson <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Need tcp buffer sizes in summary results
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:56:43 -0700

Hi Guys,
In one of the upcoming releases, can we get the client & server buffer sizes?
Invariably this is the cause of most of the thruput issues I deal with but I
rarely get this info in the ticket because its not part of the test summary
page. Only after asking do I get this info and then only in some cases.

Thanks
Chris