ndt-users - Re: Source Downloads...

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Source Downloads...

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Source Downloads...
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:32:58 -0500

Hi HP;

Apparently the e2epi web server's configuration tickles a bug in some of the browsers. The source code downloads don't show the complete URL so you get this 404 error. I'll get our web services folks to look at it, but in the mean time the direct URL for the source file is http://e2epi.internet2.edu/ndt/download/ndt-3.4.4a.tar.gz

Regards;
Rich

PS, please let me know what browser you are using, it worked fine from firefox on my linux system.

On Oct 13, 2008, at 8:57 AM,

wrote:

Great News! We are going live with our new NDT server!

Not so great: I want to get the 3.4.4a source code, but the download site (http://e2epi.internet2.edu/ndt/download.html) is giving me 404 errors on _all_ download links.

If anyone has a mirror out there to the 3.4.4a code, please post it.

Thanks,
HP

Richard Carlson

1000 Oakbrook Dr