ndt-users - Re: NDT on Network Performace Toolkit v1.8

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: NDT on Network Performace Toolkit v1.8

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: "Nathan C. Broome" <>,
  • Subject: Re: NDT on Network Performace Toolkit v1.8
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:19:45 -0400

Hi Nathan;

This error typically occurs because the NDT server process failed to find the web100 data for this connection. The ISO image has the correct kernel, and Web100 userland library so this shouldn't be a problem. But .....

You can try turning off the IPv6 support, just edit the /etc/init.d/ndt script and add the "-4" option to the WEB100SERVER_OPTIONS string. Then restart the server with the /etc/init.d/ndt restart command.

Let me know what happens.

Regards;
Rich

PS, I do have a fix for this problem, and a new v1.9 ISO image will be out by the end of Aug.