ndt-users - Re: Quick Question

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Quick Question

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: Carla Hunt <>,
  • Subject: Re: Quick Question
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:48:31 -0400

Hi Clara;

All I can say is give it a try and see what happens. I guess you will need to modify the Applet/Tcpbw100.java file to automatically start after it is downloaded to the client. I'm not sure how to do this, so if you figure it out, please share this info with the NDT community.

The only issue that might bite you is the IE security features that require the user to click on the applet to enable it. It might be that either this security feature will need to be disabled, or the tcpbw100.html page needs to be modified to pass the security check.

Rich