ndt-users - Re: Most recent web100clt.exe not compatible with ndt 3.3.19

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Most recent web100clt.exe not compatible with ndt 3.3.19

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: "Nathan C. Broome" <>,
  • Subject: Re: Most recent web100clt.exe not compatible with ndt 3.3.19
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:30:41 -0500

Hi Nathan;

Thanks for the feedback. I'll build/post a Windows based client in the near future. I'll also add it to the NPToolkit ISO image.

It will probably take me a couple of weeks before I can get set aside some time for this, and I'll initially start with a cygwin based executable. If anyone has instructions for cross-compiling the client using the gcc code that would also be appreciated.

Regards;
Rich