ndt-users - Parsing web100srv.log in sync with client output?

Subject: ndt-users list created

Parsing web100srv.log in sync with client output?

  • From: Clarke Morledge <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Parsing web100srv.log in sync with client output?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:39:43 -0500 (EST)

Aside from actually peering into the source code, is there a document available that can help me to parse through the output found in the web100srv.log?

I am assuming that the web100srv.log file keeps a copy of each of the test results and so I'd like to be able to correlate that to the client output from the "Report Problem" button, but I'm having some trouble trying to sync everything up.

Thanks.

Clarke Morledge
College of William and Mary
Jones Hall (Room 18)
Williamsburg VA 23187

  • Parsing web100srv.log in sync with client output?, Clarke Morledge, 11/01/2006