ndt-users - Re: Newest version than v3.1.4b in SourceForge ?

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Newest version than v3.1.4b in SourceForge ?

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: "Jordi Bosch" <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: Newest version than v3.1.4b in SourceForge ?
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:45:00 -0500

Hi Jordi;

Thanks for the information and the patch, and sorry for the delayed reply.

To answer your original question, the tar file "ndt-3.1.4b.tar.gz" is the latest code. The CVS repository on sourceforge is out of date right now. There are some internal problems that have kept me from updating the CVS repository. Hopefully these problems will get resolved soon and the repository files will get updated.

Best Regards;
Rich Carlson
NDT Developer.