ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Huge NDT pull request

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Huge NDT pull request

  • From: Peter Boothe <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Huge NDT pull request
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:17:31 -0400

Check it our before accepting it because it changes a lot of stuff, but it changes it all for the better, IMO.

If you have any comments or worries about it, respond on the pull request and I will change things to address those concerns.

  -Peter

--
ᴹ̶LAB | Measure the Internet, save the data, and make it universally accessible and useful.

  • [ndt-dev] Huge NDT pull request, Peter Boothe, 06/23/2015