ndt-dev - RE: [ndt-dev] Tracking packets from all streams

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

RE: [ndt-dev] Tracking packets from all streams

  • From: Jacques Latour <>
  • To: Sebastian Kostuch <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [ndt-dev] Tracking packets from all streams
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 15:36:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-CA

Hi,

This is an interesting approach for NDT where the diagnostic does not
necessarily measure top speed, multiple streams should provide maximum speed
number like Speedtest does while measuring quality. Perhaps there be a
'master' stream that is measured for quality and a the other fill in the
available capacity? How many concurrent streams? How do we aggregate stream
diagnosis?

Did anybody do extensive websocket testing, browser / OS testing? Should we
have a list of support browser/OS?

Jack

  • RE: [ndt-dev] Tracking packets from all streams, Jacques Latour, 06/09/2015