ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] job change

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] job change

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] job change
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 20:08:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be starting a job with Sandia National Labs on May 26th. I will continue in my role as a maintainer for NDT, though more unofficially, since it won't be part of my day job. Internet2 plans to continue its support for NDT, and as such, I may eventually become "maintainer emeritus".

Due to this change, I suggest folks add  into their address books in place of  as I'm not sure how long I'll continue receiving mail via that address.

Cheers,
Aaron

  • [ndt-dev] job change, Aaron Brown, 05/15/2015