ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 172 in ndt: flash client hangs on "preparing your tests" on desk179 install

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Re: Issue 172 in ndt: flash client hangs on "preparing your tests" on desk179 install

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 172 in ndt: flash client hangs on "preparing your tests" on desk179 install
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:01:33 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 172 by : flash client hangs on "preparing your tests" on desk179 install
https://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=172

It seems like flashpolicy file isn't being returned by server. In order to make it work ndt-flashpolicyd daemon needs to be run to listen on port 843. It should be installed automatically, however needs to be run as another ndt processes need. Could you verify if that is the case? Or tell me how can I connect to server using ssh to check it?