ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] ndt 3.7.0 -rc1 testing

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] ndt 3.7.0 -rc1 testing

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] ndt 3.7.0 -rc1 testing
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:56:52 +0100

Hi Aaron,
would it be possible to create appropriated tickets with all necessary information needed to investigate remaining issues?

Regards
Sebastian

On 05.03.2015 17:45, Aaron Brown wrote:
Hey Sebastian,

I’ve gotten some questions and complaints off list. It seems that the Java
behavior is somewhat odd in that you have to OK a bunch of java dialogs, and
then it may or may not work. Usually, reloading the page and going through
the process again seems to work. I’m not sure a good way around this.

Another issue that a couple folks have pointed out is that it can go into wonky
scientific notation at >100Mbps which is… unexpected. This may be easier to fix
by swapping to Gbps or similar if it goes >100Mbps. I’ve also seen a similar
scientific notation with the jitter.

Cheers,
Aaron

On Mar 4, 2015, at 5:20 AM, Sebastian Kostuch

Hi
what is the status of RC1 version testing? Both Issue36 and Issue165 have
been fixed, is there anything else blocking us from releasing final version
of new NDT?

Regards
Sebastian