Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
- From: Aaron Brown <>
- To: "" <>
- Cc: "<>" <>
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Release Candidate for NDT
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:00:09 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
We have the first release candidate for a new NDT release.
Among other things, this new version includes:
- A java client that works with Java 8
- A flash-based client
- A new web GUI
- Support for using Apache instead of ‘fakewww'
This is a beta-test version, and is not recommended for general use yet. However, we're hoping that, with some testing in the community, this can be improved quickly and a production release can happen relatively soon. We're especially interested in feedback on how easy it is to use the various new tools, and features.
http://ndb1.internet2.edu/~aaron/ndt-3.7.0-2.el6.x86_64/ndt-server-apache-3.7.0-2.el6.i686.rpm (only needed to use Apache instead of fakewww)
http://ndb1.internet2.edu/~aaron/ndt-3.7.0-2.el6.x86_64/ndt-server-apache-3.7.0-2.el6.x86_64.rpm (only needed to use Apache instead of fakewww)
- [ndt-dev] Release Candidate for NDT, Aaron Brown, 02/10/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.