ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Release Candidate for NDT

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Release Candidate for NDT

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Release Candidate for NDT
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:00:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi All,

We have the first release candidate for a new NDT release.

Among other things, this new version includes:
  - A java client that works with Java 8
  - A flash-based client
  - A new web GUI
  - Support for using Apache instead of ‘fakewww'

This is a beta-test version, and is not recommended for general use yet. However, we're hoping that, with some testing in the community, this can be improved quickly and a production release can happen relatively soon. We're especially interested in feedback on how easy it is to use the various new tools, and features.

Tarball:

RH6/x86:

RH6/x86-64:

SRPM:

Cheers,
Aaron

  • [ndt-dev] Release Candidate for NDT, Aaron Brown, 02/10/2015