Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
[ndt-dev] Issue 166 in ndt: NDT doesn't support websockets
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 166 in ndt: NDT doesn't support websockets
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 20:16:27 +0000
Labels: Type-Defect Severity-Low
New issue 166 by
NDT doesn't support websockets
I'd like it if we could also run NDT tests over websockets. Websockets are just like TCP sockets, except there is an initial HTTP handshake, and there is a required on-the-wire framing protocol.
To get this working, we need NDT to:
1) detect an incoming websocket request and perform the websocket handshake - for every kind of test that opens a new socket.
2) send NDT messages inside websocket messages.
3) properly read websocket messages and convert into NDT messages
4) make the S2C test send valid random-looking websocket data instead just random-looking data.
2 and 3 I've already got working, 1 is being worked on, and 4 remains to be done. I'm creating this as a tracking bug so that people know that this is being worked on.
You received this message because this project is configured to send all issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
- [ndt-dev] Issue 166 in ndt: NDT doesn't support websockets, ndt, 12/18/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.