ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Importing project to GitHub

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Importing project to GitHub

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Importing project to GitHub
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 13:56:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Folks,

Given the scant number of responses, and no push back, I guess the consensus
is to move to github. There are three things that need moved:

1) The repository
2) The wiki
3) The issues

#1 is an easy conversion since we recently converted the perfsonar google
code subversion repository to a google code git repository. It looks like
https://github.com/trentm/googlecode2github has scripts to cover #2 and #3.

Does anyone have any comments or things to be wary of? If not, I can go about
setting up the new github repo.

Cheers,
Aaron

On Oct 27, 2014, at 9:30 AM, Sebastian Kostuch