ndt-dev - Re: Re: [ndt-dev] Importing project to GitHub

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: Re: [ndt-dev] Importing project to GitHub

  • From: <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: Re: [ndt-dev] Importing project to GitHub
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:30:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi ndt-dev,
To start off I should probably introduce myself: my name is Jordan, and I'm
one of the systems engineers on the Measurement Lab team. I worked closely
with Will Hawkins, and he kept me up to speed on most things that were
happening on the list. But now that he has moved on, it seemed like a good
idea for me to finally hop on myself.

Also, I spoke with Jakub earlier this week, and he mentioned that there was a
pending motion to move NDT from Google Code to Github. For the record, I and
several other members of the M-Lab team endorse this idea wholeheartedly; in
fact, we've done the same thing with many of our own codebases, and have been
very happy with the results.

Anyway, I mostly just wanted to say hello, express M-Lab's collective
gratitude to the NDT community, and say that I'm looking forward to working
more closely with the community in the coming months.

Regards,
Jordan