ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 154 in ndt: Add java/flash plugin detection to JS UI page

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Re: Issue 154 in ndt: Add java/flash plugin detection to JS UI page

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 154 in ndt: Add java/flash plugin detection to JS UI page
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 12:12:19 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 154 by : Add java/flash plugin detection to JS UI page
https://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=154

I attached patch from Jordan related to this issue. We should check how we can use it within our solution and merge both patches to trunk.

Short description of the patch:

"This patch adds a customizable feature for dealing with performance-limited flash
runtimes. In a nutshell, the patch allows anyone who hosts an NDT
test to specify (via an HTML parameter) whether performance-limited
flash runtimes should (a) be treated the same as non-limited ones, (b)
only be allowed to run against a "fallback" server, or (c) not allowed
to run the NDT test via flash at all."

Attachments:
ndt_flash_environment_detection.patch 15.0 KB