ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 154 in ndt: Add java/flash plugin detection to JS UI page

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 154 in ndt: Add java/flash plugin detection to JS UI page

  • From: Jakub Sławiński <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 154 in ndt: Add java/flash plugin detection to JS UI page
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:24:43 +0200

+1

It would be great to agree about new NDT release date, because we would
like to add two new features, that the whole NDT community could benefit
from. I will describe these new features in a separate thread by the end
of this week.

However, it will be better to release the current changes from the past
months and then focus on implementing these new functionalities.

Regards,
Jakub.

On 09/15/2014 11:40 AM,