ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release

  • From: Will Hawkins <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:02:15 -0400

Please let me know if/how I can help preparing the repo for RPM
creation. I'm happy to give it a try on my own, but if there is
expertise elsewhere (Aaron or Sebastian), then I am happy to take a back
seat.

As for testers, we (MLab) can definitely find a few places to test. I
know that we've been running trunk versions of the server on several
test nodes for a while and haven't had any problems (besides the ones
that I've submitted patches for).

Will