ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] NDT new version release

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] NDT new version release

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] NDT new version release
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:47:40 +0200

Hello,
NDT has been updated recently with some major changes (like MSG_EXTENDED_LOGIN,
json support, new JS UI) so as I have mentioned in some earlier mail that would be probably
good time to make new release. I have few questions related to this:
1. New JS UI would fit well within this new release, however changes related to this are still
on work branches and need review. Any feedback would be very appreciated. These are
following issues: 129, 132, 133.
2. Is Issue144 (URLLoader to flash) supposed to be contained also in nearest release version?
If yes, then how does progress with work on this look like? If I recall correctly then you, Will,
mentioned that they are well tested and thus almost ready, right?
3. Along with new release on googlecode what do you think about pushing these changes also
on M-Lab site? They bring many new features at all.

Looking forward to your answers and I hope that next week could be celebrated with making
new release of NDT :).

Kind regards
Sebastian Kostuch