ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Re: Comment on revision r1039 in ndt

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Re: Comment on revision r1039 in ndt

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Re: Comment on revision r1039 in ndt
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 07:57:28 +0100

Hi Richard,
in fact the only change I have made on server side was appending additional results at the end
of existing one. So there shouldn't be any problems on client side (as reading old results is done
the same way it was before) unless some client (as java one) modifies these results before being
interpreted (there was adding client and server IP addresses visible from client side). Is there
possibility to ensure that remaining clients does not do the same?

Regards,
Sebastian Kostuch