ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Issue 141 in ndt: Investigate the possible use of TCP_INFO instead of web100/web10g

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Issue 141 in ndt: Investigate the possible use of TCP_INFO instead of web100/web10g

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 141 in ndt: Investigate the possible use of TCP_INFO instead of web100/web10g
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:59:55 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Task Severity-Medium

New issue 141 by : Investigate the possible use of TCP_INFO instead of web100/web10g
http://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=141

It would be interesting to see how much we could use with TCP_INFO instead of web100. i.e. if we wanted to release a version of NDT that didn't require a web100 kernel, what stats could we still collect, and would that be useful? Presumably, this would require looking at how the web100 variables get used to calculate the various stats, and to see what would still be collectible using just the TCP_INFO stats.