ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Issue 137 in ndt: Test and compare NDT clients

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Issue 137 in ndt: Test and compare NDT clients

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 137 in ndt: Test and compare NDT clients
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:20:46 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Task Severity-Medium

New issue 137 by
:
Test and compare NDT clients
http://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=137

We should build the infrastructure to test and compare all currently existing NDT clients:
* C
* Java
* Flash

The results of this task should give us enough information to decide if the Flash client can replace the old one written in Java. We should particularly pay attention for the following issues:

1) Evaluate accuracy of Flash client (wrt c/java clients).
2) Evaluate max throughput that the Flash client can measure.