ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Flash client and lack of some tests

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Flash client and lack of some tests

  • From: Tiziana Refice <>
  • To: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • Cc: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Flash client and lack of some tests
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:25:23 +0000

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Sebastian Kostuch <> wrote:
Hi,
currently I am working on receiving TCP buffer size and RTT values from server during Middlebox tests (to display them in JS UI during speed tests).
From java applet it should work but flash client does not support this test (along with Simple Firewall Test), I mean there is no class
responsible for handling this one so such a solution won't work here. Shouldn't both flash and java client be consistent? What do you think about adding
lacking tests handling to flash client?

The student who wrote the client did not have time to implement all the tests within the google summer of code timeline and we decided to prioritize the other tests.

Regards,
Sebastian Kostuch