ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] So sorry!

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] So sorry!

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Will Hawkins <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] So sorry!
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:55:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Will,

No worries. Earlier last week, I spent the better part of a day attempting to
merge a branch back into trunk SVN for another project. Tree conflicts are
awful…

Cheers,
Aaron

On Feb 20, 2014, at 3:28 PM, Will Hawkins

> Hey everyone (especially Aaron!)
>
> I am so sorry that I screwed up that last merge and subsequently screwed
> up the history by trying to revert it. I think I got everything back to
> the way it should be!
>
> I'm really sorry and I hope that it doesn't reflect poorly on OTI -- svn
> did something that I did NOT expect it to do!
>
> Again, I'm very sorry.
>
> Will

  • [ndt-dev] So sorry!, Will Hawkins, 02/20/2014
    • Re: [ndt-dev] So sorry!, Aaron Brown, 02/21/2014