ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Issue 119 in ndt: Genplot causing segmentation or checksum error

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Issue 119 in ndt: Genplot causing segmentation or checksum error

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 119 in ndt: Genplot causing segmentation or checksum error
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:26:39 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Severity-Medium

New issue 119 by : Genplot causing segmentation or checksum error
http://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=119

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Running test with --snaplog or --cwnddecrease
2. Using genplot or genplot10g

- Genplot will cause segmentation error
- Genplot10g will cause Checksum error

Ubuntu Server 13.10
Linux 3.9 patched with web10g 2.0.7
Using current trunk

I'm not quite sure if the problem is with the program or my testing, but I would be happy about any suggestion.